Explore the Benefits of our
ASLA Colorado is actively seeking mentors for both the University of Colorado and Colorado State University and we need your help!
- The program is design to begin in September of the respective school year and terminate in May of the following year. This is in effort to capture one active school year with the mentee and provide professionals time off during the summer.
- The time commitment and effort is minimal - about one hour per month, but most likely less.
- The students will contact you to meet, work around your schedule, come to the location of your choosing, and will provide the material for your discussions.
- CSU students will travel down to Denver to meet (if needed).
- The guidelines of the mentorship are clearly listed on the back page and require a signature.
- Items such as professionalism as well as this not being job recruitment are covered.
- OVERALL - We hope to foster a relationship between students and professionals that allow both parties to increase their understanding of the many facets of landscape architecture.
- Please help make a difference in a student’s professional development!
If you are interested in becoming a mentor please fill-in the Mentor Program Form, sign the code of ethics and e-mail it to Sarah Doyle at: email@example.com
For information on the University of Colorado Denver Student Chapter, click here
For information on the CSU Student Chapter, click here
Want to Become a Mentor or Be Mentored?
Have a mentor program you would like ASLA Colorado to support?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our mentoring opportunities
Other mentoring opportunities include: