1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Design Concepts
We’re looking for a special new team member to join our firm! Design Concepts is seeking a unique, personable, passionate and talented Project Manager/Landscape Architect to join our studio environment and to complement our firm. Are you such a candidate? If so, read on . . .
About Design Concepts
We’re a landscape architecture practice focused on innovation and exploration in design of public community spaces—from parks, schools, greenways, open space, trails and other civic projects. Above all else, creating healthy communities and environments is at the forefront of our design. Located in eclectic old town Lafayette, Colorado, our open studio office is full of brilliant like-minded folks who share a deep passion to our craft and extraordinary commitment to serve the greater community. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and motivated to excel and can work independently yet collaboratively within our team environment.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
· Prior professional office experience and working on a variety of project scales and types
· Creative vision and site design expertise associated with public spaces
· Experience preparing solid construction document sets with an understanding of grading, plant design, construction detailing, specifications, and construction administration
· Experience and knowledge of irrigation design
· Strong project management and team leadership skills
· Ability to manage staff and interact effectively with colleagues, clients and professionals at all levels
· Ability to multi-task, schedule and complete multiple projects
· Ability to coordinate and lead sub-consultant teams
· Ability to creatively problem solve
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer graphic skills in AutoCAD, GIS, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
· Strong hand graphics and rendering skills a plus
· A license Landscape Architect is preferred
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
Design Concepts is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a hiring salary of $65,000-$80,000 plus benefits that include but are not limited to Healthcare, Simple IRA with company match after 6 months and unlimited PTO. We are currently working hybrid schedules with flexible days.
If this sound like a fit for you, please email a short cover letter, resume and select project and graphic samples (10-page maximum, PDF format less than 10mb) to email@example.com
For more information about Design Concepts, please visit www.dcla.net.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org