1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website DHM Design
DHM Design Corporation has an opening in our Carbondale office for a Landscape Architect/Designer with 4-8 years of experience.
We are searching for a well-rounded, project management level landscape architect/designer to work hand-in-hand with DHM Principals to organize, manage, and deliver on a wide variety of projects with a focus on custom hospitality and residential work. Ability to advance work independently, motivated and committed work ethic, and management of staff resources are critical expectations of this role.
• A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• 4-8 years of experience
• Project Management including budgeting, scheduling, and overseeing staff
• Construction observation and administration experience
• Evidence of commitment to design excellence
• Ability to communicate with appropriate graphic skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator), and hand drawing
• Evidence of experience in high-end hospitality, spa, and/or residential design.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment
• Knowledge of landscape and hardscape materials, site grading and construction detailing
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivation with the ability to manage and mentor team members
• A passion for creativity
• Enthusiasm for the profession with an ability to work independently
Landscape Architecture degree is required. Candidates with additional background, experience or education in ecology, natural resources and/or graphic design are encouraged to share details.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following: Single PDF under 10 MB with cover letter, resume & work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and note Carbondale 4-8 Year Landscape Architect Position in the subject line. No phone calls please. The company is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
DHM Design is an employee-owned landscape architecture and ecological planning firm that provides a range of services, including landscape architecture, land planning, graphic design and environmental planning to clients nationwide. With a comprehensive ecological services division, we approach each new project with a grounded, site-based, and locally-focused perspective. DHM has 5 offices located in Denver, Carbondale, Durango, CO and Bozeman and Missoula, MT. Our experience embraces a diverse portfolio of planning and design projects: • National Park Service • Resorts and Communities • Historic and Civic Facilities • Parks, Open Space, and Greenways • Mixed-use Developments • Urban Transportation Systems • Private Estates • Rural Properties
To apply for this job please visit dhmdesign.com.