1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website DHM Design
Our DHM Denver studio is seeking a qualified Landscape Architect/ Ecological Planner with 4-8 years of experience to support projects throughout the region. This is a position which will assist and manage both landscape architecture projects and our ecological planning and restoration projects. The position will be a true combination of design and on-the-ground implementation and will assist with construction administration of various project types. This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in managing projects that feature resiliency and natural resource planning.
A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required. Candidates with additional background, experience or education are encouraged to share details.
Salary range for this position is $60,000 to $70,000.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Landscape Architecture with 4-8 years of proven work experience within a Landscape Architecture firm. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, assist with managing staff and participate in all aspects of the design process in a small hands-on environment.
• Enthusiasm for the profession with an ability to work independently and self-motivate
• 4-8 years of experience within an Landscape Architecture firm
• Project Management experience
• Experience with construction observation and administration
• Interest in managing ecological design and restoration projects
• Commitment to detail oriented design excellence
• Basic understanding of landscape construction principles and some experience with construction observation
• Must have a solid understanding of landscape submittal processes and preparation of complete construction document packages
• Ability to communicate with appropriate graphic skills – Excellent AutoCAD, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator), and hand drawing skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment with the ability and willingness to both give and receive direction
• Knowledge of local planting and hardscape materials, site grading and construction/site detailing
• Strong design and organizational skills
• Have a creative and inquisitive mind and open to learning from others
DHM Design is an employee-owned Planning and Landscape Architecture firm that provides a range of services, including Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, Graphic Design and Environmental Planning to clients nationwide. DHM Design has 5 offices located in Colorado and Montana: Denver, Carbondale, Durango, CO and Bozeman and Missoula, MT. Visit www.dhmdesign.com for more info. Our experience embraces a diverse portfolio of planning and design projects:
• Parks, Trails, Open Spaces
• Stream Restoration
• Ecological Resiliency Planning
• Natural Resource Management Planning
• Urban Streetscape Systems
• National Park Service
• Historic and Civic Facilities
• Mixed-use Developments
• Private Estates
• Rural Property Planning
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following: A single, multi-page, PDF (under 10 MB) with cover letter, detailed resume & work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Denver 4-8 Year Landscape Architect / Ecological Project Manager Position” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Please do not include hyperlinks to external portfolios as they will not be reviewed. DHM Design is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this job please visit dhmdesign.com.