1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website DHM Design
DHM Design Corporation has an opening in their Denver office for a Landscape Architects/Designer with 0-3 years of experience.
Landscape Architecture degree is required. Candidates with additional background, experience or education in ecology, natural resources and/or graphic design are encouraged to share details.
Salary for this position ranges from $52,000-$54,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
We are searching for a well-rounded landscape designer/architect for a supporting role on all aspects of project design process from conceptual design through technical construction detailing.
· A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
· 0-3 years of experience
· A passion for creativity
· Enthusiasm for the profession with an ability to work independently
· High level of attention to quality and detail
· Evidence of commitment to design excellence
· Ability to communicate with appropriate graphic skills
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator), 3D modeling, and hand drawing
· GIS experience
· Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment
· Knowledge of landscape and hardscape materials, applications and construction
· Strong design and organizational skills
· Ability to multitask projects
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following: Single PDF under 10 MB with cover letter, resume & work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and note Entry Level Denver Landscape Designer Position in the subject line. No phone calls please.
The Company is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
DHM Design is an employee-owned planning and landscape architecture firm that provides a range of services, including landscape architecture, land planning, graphic design and environmental planning to clients nationwide. With a comprehensive ecological services division, we approach each new project with a grounded, site-based, and locally-focused perspective. Our own philosophy of stewardship will complement the ecologically based design ethic already established in the region.
Our experience embraces a diverse portfolio of planning and design projects:
• National Park Service
• Parks, Open Space, and Greenways
• Resorts and Communities
• Historic and Civic Facilities
• Mixed-use Developments
• Urban Transportation Systems
• Private Estates
• Rural Properties
DHM has 5 offices located in Denver, Carbondale, Durango, Missoula, and Bozeman.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com