1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Dig Studio
We are looking for amazing people to do fantastic work: proactive and inspired professionals looking to make an impact. We think holistically. For us, the human domain is part of the natural domain. It is one integrated whole – humanature. Driven by our curiosity and unified desire to explore, we relentlessly pursue thoughtful solutions that break new ground. Dig Studio is a young company of seasoned professionals – skilled in Landscape Architecture, Planning, and Urban Design with offices in Denver and Phoenix. We are seeking qualified candidates with 5-8 years of experience working as or with a licensed Landscape Architect to join our talented team. Candidates should be passionate about our profession, self-motivated, hard-working, enthusiastic, must display strong creative skills and adaptability for different project types. The ability to work well in an energetic and collaborative culture is a must. Candidates should have a strong ability to provide high quality, clever, client focused design and planning solutions. Excellence using 3d tools to design (SketchUp, Rhino) and ability to quickly produce illustrative plan and perspective renderings (Photoshop, Illustrator) is required. Candidate should be AutoCAD proficient and be adept at creating Construction Document packages.
To learn more about Dig Studio (a woman-owned, small business), visit our website at www.digstudio.com. And follow our Instagram @digstudio.inc.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with project teams, clients, and consultants
· Prepare construction document sets, including construction details, layout, grading and planting plans
· Produce project graphics such as 3D Models, Analysis Diagrams, and Plan Renderings
· Participate in all phases of a project’s evolution from planning and design to construction documents, specifications, and construction observation.
· Manage projects and project teams including staff planning and overseeing project financials.
· Experience and interest in a variety of project scales and types
· Thorough understanding of construction details, specifications, and construction document packages
· Excellent organization skills
· Willingness to explore multiple ideas
· Drive and self-motivation to finish tasks, solve problems, and continue to improve and expand skill set
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited College or University.
Technical Skills & Program Knowledge:
Required: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Hand Graphics, Google Earth Pro.
Preferred: SketchUp, Rhino, Land FX, Enscape, Revit, Lumion, Ajera or other Project Management Software, Microsoft Project.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ‘Landscape Designer, Denver 5-8 years’ in the subject line.
Please include at least two work reference contacts in your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com