1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
We are leaders who value creativity, integrity, the pursuit of excellence, and a positive, collaborative environment for our team to thrive. Come be part of creating some of the finest gardens along the Front Range. Work directly with the lead project designer to assist the design and construction of high-end custom residential landscapes.
It is essential the applicant have an open and creative mindset, be willing to learn from others while also providing their own knowledge to the team. The position calls on extreme attention to detail while also understanding the big picture.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist in delivery and execution of landscape designs both in the studio and in the field. A successful candidate is commited to delivering on unparalleled creativity, quality and has exemplary communication skills.
• A degree in landscape architecture, landscape design or closely related field.
• 3-7 years of experience in a professional landscape design/build or design firm
• Basic understanding of construction methods, site grading and construction documentation
• Knowledge of Colorado plants with an understanding of planting design principles
• Understanding and knowledge of construction estimating a plus
• Previous project management and/or construction administration a plus
• Proficiency in a CAD-based software. Ideally Vectorworks or ability to learn software
• Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering software including Sketchup and Lumion
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive pay based on experience. Health benefits, paid holidays, PTO, flexible scheduling and a casual, fun, office environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.evokelifeoutside.com.