1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Galloway & Company
Collaboration, valuing people, and building community are a few of our most treasured values here at Galloway. We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our purpose of “enriching people’s passions”. With our technical trainers, Associate Program, and our culture of “promote from within”, your growth potential has no limit. We want you to bring your entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and unique skillset to our team!
· Knowledge of the approval and permitting process for landscape architectural projects.
· Utilize landscape architectural principles, codes, and standards in landscape architectural design, including site planning, site layout and detailing, hardscape, grading, erosion control, planting design, and irrigation design.
· Proficiency in commonly used programs and procedures (e.g., AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, SketchUp, and Photoshop) used in designing site and landscape plans, landscape architectural systems (including irrigations), and report preparation.
· Ability to prepare visually appealing and creative color rendered presentation drawings electronically using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
· Comprehension of client goals, project schedules, and budgets; able to work efficiently within project guidelines and internal teams.
The estimated starting base salary for this role is $50,000-$65,000.
· Twice Yearly Performance-Driven Bonuses
· 401(K) Profit Sharing Bonus
· ThrivePass Health & Wellness Account
· Cell Phone Stipend
At Galloway our salary range is based on several factors including skills, location, education, credentialing, and experience. Pay is carefully considered for each person to ensure equity for all employees.
· Top Workplace USA 2021, 2022 & 2023
· Zweig Group Top Firm to Work For 2020 – 2022
· Zweig Group Hot Firm 2021
· Denver Post Top Workplace 2018 – 2022
· Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019 – 2022
Your Day to Day:
· Assist in the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for subdivisions, commercial developments, multifamily developments, and public works projects.
· Perform site analysis, material and code research, landscape area and material quantities, grading impacts, and cost estimates, and provides other supporting documentation for public and private projects.
· Responsible for site renderings/illustrations.
· Assist with CAD drawings for schematic design through construction documentation.
You will love our Full-Spectrum Approach™! It provides our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development process. Across all 11 in-house disciplines, each team brings a multidisciplinary mindset to every project every single day.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Landscape Architecture from a 4-year, board-approved curriculum, or 6 years of combined board-approved landscape architecture curriculum and/or landscape architecture work experience.
· Typically, 0-3 years of site planning and landscape design experience.
100% company-paid Benefits:
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Health Reimbursement Arrangement
· Short and Long-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 8 Annual Holidays
· 8 Annual Volunteer Hours
· Identity Theft Protection
· Employee Assistance Program
Check out our Careers tab or contact our Talent Strategy team to learn even more about our additional benefits!
· 3 Weeks PTO to Start
· Company Subsidized Health Insurance (FSA and HSA plans to choose from)
· Employee-Owned Legacy Company – Associate Program to Develop the Next Generation of Leadership
· Mentorship Program
· Flexible Work Schedule, Including Hybrid Work Options 2 Days per Week
· Paid Parental Leave
· Financial Planning Assistance
· Transit/Parking Plans to Choose From
· Reimbursement Fees for Relevant Licenses/Certifications & Prep Courses
· Tuition Reimbursement Up to $5,000 per Year
· Diversity Network Groups – Check the “About” section on our website to learn about our diversity initiatives!
· Referral Program (Up to $4,000 per hire!)
· Anniversary Bonus Program
· Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
· Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
· Pet Insurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.