1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Goodbee & Associates, Inc.
Landscape Architect or Designer
Goodbee is looking for a Landscape Architect or Designer to work in all aspects of design on public infrastructure and park projects. Candidate will support Landscape Architects to develop renderings, plans, cost estimates and specifications. This position has strong advancement opportunity.
Goodbee & Associates is a growing multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in landscape architecture, utility design and coordination and environmental planning. We are engaged in public realm projects at a variety of scales. Our experience includes urban streetscapes, program management, open space and park design, visual impact assessments, highway landscapes, public building sites and plazas, bridge and wall aesthetics, light rail corridors and green infrastructure.
· Responsible for site analysis and concept development
· Preparation of construction documents and exhibits utilizing AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
· Development of planting, grading, layout, construction site detailing
· Irrigation design (will provide training)
· Preparation of construction quantities and cost estimating
· Assistance with technical writing
· Communications with client staff and internal design team
· Follows quality assurance/quality control company process
· 3-8 years of design experience
· Strong knowledge of CAD related software (AutoCad and/or Microstation)
· Close attention to detail and work quality
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Strong oral and written communication
· Knowledge of local plant materials and ecology
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PDF/Bluebeam Editor
· Positive attitude, self-motivator, open to learning from other staff
· Valid driver’s license
· Bachelor or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture required
Why Goodbee & Associates?
Goodbee & Associates is a well-respected small business providing landscape architecture, environmental planning, utility design and engineering on public infrastructure, park and recreation projects in Colorado for over 25 years. We are looking for exceptional individuals who can add expertise to our team. Our benefits include three weeks of vacation, nine and a half paid holidays, 401k, health, dental, and vision insurance, and generous training and wellness opportunities. We are committed to providing a culture of balance, flexibility and growth for our staff and encouraging social responsibility within our profession and community. Opportunities to work remotely or in office at Lakewood site.
Full time or part time position available.
Please provide a resume and single multi-page pdf (under 12 MG) with work examples to Patti Miers, Patti@goodbeeassoc.com. No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com