1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Lose Design
Entry Level Landscape Architect, 0 – 2 Years
Lose Design is currently seeking to fill Entry Level Landscape Architecture positions in our Denver, Colorado area office. Projects will predominantly include recreation, public infrastructure, residential and commercial projects across the eastern half of the United States.
The Entry Level Landscape Architect will take an active role in the design and production of construction documents and master plans for various types of Landscape Architecture projects, and will assist in assembling reports, presentation document, and proposals. As technical skills increase more individual work assignments will be permitted along with greater client interaction. In addition, the design professional may assist with construction administration tasks.
Minimum qualifications for the position include:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Landscape Architecture.
· Ideal candidate will have completed an internship in a professional office and have 0-2 years of professional experience.
· As part of an internship or other work history, the candidate will have gained experience in construction document development and be able to demonstrate skills in that area.
· Ideal candidate must be a good writer and have strong computer skills.
· Must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other graphics software.
· Work examples and references must be provided. Ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of materials and common construction document development.
Pay: $50,000 – $60,000 a year
Health, Dental, Group Life, Short and Long Term Disability
Paid time off; vacation, sick time and seven holidays
401K/Roth Retirement Plans
Professional licensing and memberships
About Lose Design: At Lose Design, we create SPACES FOR LIFE which support the most fundamental human needs to live, work, and play. We approach each project with the needs of both the client and community in mind, which allows for a balance between budget, function, and aesthetics. We work collaboratively and are dedicated to creating a work environment that promotes staff growth and enlightenment in all phases of the design process, expands knowledge of technical proficiencies for each design discipline, and fosters a work environment that extends beyond the office and into the communities where we live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are members of AIA, APA, ASLA, ASCE, USGBC, SAME and NRPA. For more information, please visit our website www.lose.design.
Interested Candidates: Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to Marla Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com