1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Norris Design
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT | DENVER
We’re looking for talented mid-level Landscape Architects to join us in our Denver office. Norris Design is a worldwide strategic partner in planning, landscape architecture and branding. We create value for our clients by combining excellent service with innovative solutions that can be implemented (in other words, our designs get built!). See what we mean at www.norris-design.com.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll be surrounded by creative people who love what they do while forging their own career paths. You’ll work with clients who entrust us with their projects, enjoy working with us and continue to come back time after time. You’ll have access to great technology, skill sets and creativity that knows no boundaries. You’ll be mentored, no matter how much experience you have – our mentoring culture is an important ingredient that contributes to our success as a company, and to the success of our people.
· 5 – 15 years of experience in a professional organization (including internships)
· Excellent hand graphic and design skills
· Proficiency with AutoCAD, Land F/X, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Experience with a variety of project types including multifamily residential projects
· You’ll be enthusiastic, creative and have the ability to think proactively
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
· Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications
Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplementary Insurance and Dependent Care FSA and Healthcare FSA. Norris Design pays for a Basic Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability as well as a 4% company match to our employer 401k plan. Staff receives 8 paid company holidays per year and an accrual PTO program starting at 15 days per calendar year. Plus half day Fridays!
The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $90,000.
If you’re intrigued, send us a cover letter, resume, three (3) professional references and your portfolio in PDF format that doesn’t exceed 10 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, years of experience and the office location of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls please.
Norris Design is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com