1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Redland is an industry leading consulting firm providing Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, Civil Engineering, and Construction Management to the development community. Redland is committed to being a trusted advisor to our clients by providing exceptional service from our highly collaborative, well-trained and dedicated employees.
To meet our growing business demands, Redland is seeking full-time Landscape Architects/Planners with 3-5 years of experience. Candidates should have a personable and friendly attitude, be proactive, and enjoy interacting, supporting, and serving clients and other team members.
Education and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Land Planning
– Working toward Professional Landscape Architect License in the State of Colorado.
– Landscape Architecture and/or Land Planning experience; conceptual site/landscape design, planting design, site grading, entitlements, public speaking and an understanding of land development process.
– Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills which enable effective and professional interaction with clients, employees, municipalities, and the public.
– Able to write project narratives, prepare development applications, prepare submittal documents, and response letters.
– Able to research municipal code, zoning and development standards, review processes, regulations, design standards, and more.
– Able to multi-task on several projects and project teams.
– Comfortable attending client meetings
– Proficient and accomplished with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, LandFX, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please keep all submissions under 20 MB.
Salary Range $65,000 to $90,000
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org