1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Redland is an industry leading consulting firm providing Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, Civil Engineering, and Construction Management to the development community. Redland is committed to being a trusted advisor to our clients by providing exceptional service from our highly collaborative, well-trained and dedicated employees.
To meet our growing business demands, Redland is seeking full-time Entry Level Landscape Architects. Candidates should have a personable and friendly attitude, be proactive, and enjoy interacting, supporting, and serving clients and other team members.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualification:
– Working toward a Professional Landscape Architect license in the State of Colorado.
– Basic knowledge of landscape architectural practices including the preparation of conceptual designs through construction documents for land development projects.
– Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills which enable effective and professional interaction with clients, employees, municipalities, and the public.
– Ability to research municipal code, zoning and development standards, review processes, regulations, and design standards
– Ability to multi-task on several projects and multiple project teams.
– Proficient and accomplished with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.Entry
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
Compensation: $50K – $60K
Please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep all submissions under 20 MB.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com