1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Mid-Level Land Planner
Redland is an industry leading consulting firm providing Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, Civil Engineering, and Construction Management to the development community. Redland is committed to being a trusted advisor to our clients by providing exceptional service from our highly collaborative, well-trained and dedicated employees.
To meet our growing business demands, Redland is seeking full-time Land Planners with 3-5 years of industry experience. Candidates should have a personable and friendly attitude, be proactive, and enjoy interacting, supporting, and serving clients and other team members.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualification:
– Land Planning and/or Landscape Architecture experience and skills; conceptual site design, entitlements, public speaking and an understanding of land development process
– Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills which enable effective and professional interaction with clients, employees, municipalities, and the public
– Ability to write project narratives, prepare development applications, prepare submittal documents, and response letters
– Ability to research municipal code, zoning and development standards, review processes, regulations, and design standards
– Ability to multi-task on several projects and multiple project teams
– Comfortable in attending client meetings and presenting at public meetings and public hearings
– Proficient and accomplished with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Land Planning
Compensation: $65K – $80K
Please submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please keep all submissions under 20 MB.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org