1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Russell + Mills Studios
Landscape Architect / Designer with 1-3 years of experience
Russell + Mills Studios
Russell + Mills Studios is an award-winning landscape architecture firm with offices in Fort Collins and Denver. We provide landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Master Planning services for a variety of land-based projects. Our diverse portfolio showcases experience in urban spaces, public parks, botanical gardens, community planning, resort and entertainment, national parks, and campus planning. Our vision is to ‘Create Inspired Places Together’ thru a rigorous collaborative process providing unique and innovative design solutions that are sustainable and functional.
Applicants can apply to work in either our Fort Collins or Denver, Colorado offices.
We are constantly evaluating public health recommendations and have an effective plan to provide a safe and healthy workplace. We have fully transitioned back to our studios with flexible work options available. This position requires a full-time presence within our studios.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban Design, along with professional practice experience.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment
· Possess a passion for design and willingness to learn.
· Applicant should desire and expect involvement in a broad range of professional duties associated with diverse project types
· Have a strong work ethic, be a demanding self-starter, and the ability to work independently.
· Have the ability to develop and communicate ideas thru written, graphic and verbal excellence.
· Embrace a fast-paced & exciting work environment.
· Possess both a strong design ability and a passion for technical documentation
· Strong competency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Hand Graphics are required.
· Experience in VRay or alternative rendering software is a bonus.
The expected compensation for this position will be between a salary of $45,000 – $60,000 per year. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, medical and dependent care spending accounts, and a retirement plan with an immediate vesting matching contribution.
If you are interested in applying for consideration in either of our studios, please submit your portfolio and resume (10 MB max) via email to email@example.com with the Subject Line ‘Entry Level LA”
Please no phone calls or LinkedIn messaging.
Russell+Mills Studios is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and drug-free workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org