1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Stream Landscape Architecture
Stream Landscape Architecture + Planning focuses on technically challenging and resilient projects in the realm of water-resources, green infrastructure, parks and open space, recreation, and urban design.
We are seeking an inquisitive, enthusiastic, and team-oriented candidate to fulfill an exciting position with our firm.
Our preference is for an individual who thinks creatively and ‘outside the box’ with a passion for developing their professional acumen in the water-resources, public infrastructure, and parks/recreation areas of practice. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and an ambitious student (or recent graduate) with exceptional research, communication, and graphic/ drafting production abilities (proficiency in both hand and digitally produced graphics ranging from very quick sketches to presentation-level illustrations).
We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance and greatly value team members who are motivated by their own drive to create exceptional projects. Our team-members are provided with excellent benefits including competitive salary, paid time off, profit share bonuses, and provisions for retirement savings, wellness and health care, continued education, and professional licensure.
Visit streamla.com to learn about us and what we do.
We embrace unique skill sets and backgrounds, yet a successful applicant will have a solid background and proficiency in the following skills/experience to fulfill the baseline requirements of the position listed below:
Landscape Designer I
· A degree in landscape architecture
· 0-3 years of proven professional work experience.
· The ability to work collaboratively with senior staff to fulfill design and project work requirements;
· AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup (bonus: 3D Civil, Lumion, other modeling/rendering, etc.);
· Drafting and preparation of project graphics, construction documents, research, etc.;
· Strong graphic rendering capabilities (hand and digital); and
· Professional communication skills (verbal and written).
Other professional skills/qualifications that are not required, but would be valuable to the firm are:
· Concept design, site design, and grading skills (bonus: water-resource experience);
· Understanding of construction observation, proposal development, specification writing, business operations, and development and delivery of verbal presentations.
*No Calls Please – Qualified candidates should email (Attn: email@example.com) a single pdf file (max 15mb) including: resume, work samples, professional references, and a personal statement that provides insight as to who you are personally, and why you believe Stream would be a good fit.
To apply for this job please visit streamla.com.