1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Stream Landscape Architecture + Planning
Stream Landscape Architecture + Planning (Stream) focuses on technically challenging and sustainable projects in the realm of water-resources, green infrastructure, parks and open space, recreation, and urban design.
We are seeking an inquisitive, enthusiastic, and team-oriented colleague to join our growing firm. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, consistently exceeds expectations, and wants to grow with the firm over the long term. They have exceptional technical and production abilities, a professional demeanor, and are passionate about being involved in all phases of work including analysis, design, planning, project management, construction administration, and business operations.
We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance and greatly value team members who are motivated by their own drive to create exceptional projects. Our team-members are provided with excellent benefits including competitive salary and provisions for paid time-off, retirement savings, wellness and health care, continued education, and professional licensure.
Visit streamla.com to learn more about us and what we do.
We embrace unique skill sets and backgrounds, yet a successful applicant will have a solid background and proficiency in the following skills/experience to fulfill the baseline requirements of each position listed below:
· Exceptional concept development, site design, and grading skills (bonus: water-resource experience);
· A degree in landscape architecture with 5-10 years of proven work experience;
· The ability to work independently, guide junior level staff, and participate in all aspects of design;
· AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup (bonus: 3D Civil, Lumion, etc.);
· Construction document preparation, drafting, and spatial / detail design;
· Strong graphic rendering capabilities (hand and digital); and
· Professional communication skills (verbal and written) and client/consultant coordination.
Other professional skills/qualifications that would be valuable to the firm are:
· Licensed P.L.A. in Colorado (or progress on licensure track);
· Proven ability to manage projects/tasks, schedule and delegate work, and to mentor junior staff;
· Understanding of construction observation, proposal development, specification writing, business operations, and verbal presentation development and delivery.
*No Calls Please – Qualified candidates should email (Attn: email@example.com) a single pdf file (max 15mb) including: resume, work samples, professional references, and a brief personal statement that provides insight as to who you are personally, and why you believe Stream would be a good fit.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org