1566 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206
Website Zehren and Associates, Inc.
Zehren and Associates is an established dynamic multidisciplinary planning and design firm located in the heart of the
Vail Valley of Colorado since 1983. We have an opportunity for an entry to mid level landscape architect to join our team
to work on a variety of high-quality resort, community, and hospitality projects throughout Colorado, USA and internationally.
Our expertise is focused on creating communities, buildings, and special spaces in sensitive environments with a
strong sense of place and contextual identity. We are looking for a candidate who is both creative and driven, looking for a new challenge and who is ready to dive in to a variety of projects and roles to help us grow. We are a hard-working group that likes to have fun and enjoy the place we live.
What we offer:
– established professional office located in exceptional location
– dynamic interdisciplinary team format with exposure to related design fields
– competitive benefits package
– casual office environment focused on creativity, collaboration, service, and quality
– professional growth and development through continuing education and mentorship
– abundant year-round recreational and cultural opportunities
– Starting salary $50K for 1+ year experience
– Starting salary $60k for 3+ years experience, or commensurate with experience
– Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture (BSLA)
– Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience in a professional studio setting
– Proficiency in Autocad, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Lumion, and other similar computer software required.
– Ability to work with others as part of a collaborative team
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Job Status: Full time
Education Level: BS degree
Experience Level: Some experience required
Please submit letter of interest, resume, and portfolio of professional work samples to be considered for an interview to Tami Brown. firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our firm, please visit: https://www.zehren.com/about-us/
Zehren and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.zehren.com.