Student Liaison Program
The Student Liaison Program links ASLA Colorado with students at Colorado’s colleges and universities and with the ASLA Colorado Student Chapters at CSU, UCD, and the University of Colorado Boulder.
The Student Liaisons are Conrey Morris for Denver/Boulder and Marlin Aleman-Gabriel. As your Student Liaisons they are your direct connection to ASLA and the working world – students, mentors, or recent graduates are welcome to contact them with any questions, opportunities, or simply to talk. To contact your student liaison send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us where you live or go to school, and we will forward it to either Conrey or Marlin.
Recent student programs include LARE Prep Courses, portfolio reviews and workshops, Question and Answer Sessions, the Mentor Program, and support for the student chapters. See below for more information on the Mentor Program.
Explore the Benefits of our
ASLA Colorado is accepting mentors for the students at University of Colorado and CSU. The time commitment and effort is minimal - about one hour per month. It's really that easy and it is very rewarding. Please help make a difference in a student's professional development.
- The time commitment and effort is minimal - about one hour per month, but most likely less.
- The students will contact you to meet, work around your schedule, come to the location of your choosing, and will provide the material for your discussions.
- CSU students will travel down to Denver to meet (if needed).
- The guidelines of the mentorship program are clearly listed in the Mentorship Packet.
- Items such as professionalism as well as this not being job recruitment are covered.
- OVERALL - We hope to foster a relationship between students and professionals that allow both parties to increase their understanding of the many facets of landscape architecture.
- Please help make a difference in a student’s professional development!
- If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee please complete the Mentorship Program packet and e-mail it to Conrey Morris at email@example.com
For information on the University of Colorado Denver Student Chapter, click here
For information on the CSU Student Chapter, click here
Want to Become a Mentor or Be Mentored?
Have a mentor program you would like ASLA Colorado to support?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our mentoring opportunities.
Other mentoring opportunities include:
ACE Mentor Volunteers Needed
To sign up as a volunteer or for more information contact Mark Tabor at: email@example.com