Explore the Benefits of our
ASLA Colorado is accepting mentors for the students at University of Colorado and CSU. The time commitment and effort is minimal - about one hour per month. It's really that easy and it is very rewarding. Please help make a difference in a student's professional development.
- The time commitment and effort is minimal - about one hour per month, but most likely less.
- The students will contact you to meet, work around your schedule, come to the location of your choosing, and will provide the material for your discussions.
- CSU students will travel down to Denver to meet (if needed).
- The guidelines of the mentorship program are clearly listed in the Mentorship Packet.
- Items such as professionalism as well as this not being job recruitment are covered.
- OVERALL - We hope to foster a relationship between students and professionals that allow both parties to increase their understanding of the many facets of landscape architecture.
- Please help make a difference in a student’s professional development!
- If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee please complete the Mentorship Program packet and e-mail it to Conrey Morris at [email protected]
For information on the University of Colorado Denver Student Chapter, click here
For information on the CSU Student Chapter, click here
Want to Become a Mentor or Be Mentored?
Have a mentor program you would like ASLA Colorado to support?
E-mail [email protected] for more information about our mentoring opportunities.
Other mentoring opportunities include:
ACE Mentor Volunteers Needed
To sign up as a volunteer or for more information contact Mark Tabor at: [email protected].